REFLECTOR: IVO motor wires

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:54:59 CDT 2007


John,

What do you mean "My pitch motor wires connect to the ring plates
simply by a 1/4" bare wire" ???? What happened to the brushes and
brush holder ?? .





On 4/9/07, John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:
> My pitch motor wires connect to the ring plates simply by a 1/4" bare
> wire between the plate and the plastic insulator.  I think once the
> bolts are tight, this will hold, but the problem I had was making sure
> the wire stayed in place during assembly.  I had to tape one wire to
> keep it in place.  I'm thinking of soldering something to the wire to
> provide a better hold.  What are others doing?
>
> John
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



-- 
Mike W
1997 Velocity Elite RG
Franklin /IVO Electric CS
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070409/a286765e/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list