REFLECTOR: Website Update
Jorge Bujanda
bujanda at dslextreme.com
Sat Sep 23 12:52:50 CDT 2006
For those interested, I am not there yet but I have tried to catch up this
week on the missing explanations that should have gone along with my
building pictures for the last year, at least most of them. It is
interesting how, at times, one spends so much time figuring out how one will
build something and not remember in a matter of several months. or is it the
calendar? Anyway, I have tried to keep it simple and just stick to only
methods, ideas and differences from the manual (that I can remember) :-)
Those of you that access it, I would appreciate your letting me know of any
non-working links.
Now is time to go back and start installing my brake lines today, and
prepare to seal my first strake tomorrow with some help from Craig and John.
We plan to do it after we all do some early flying. My brother and I had
planned to go flying for breakfast in a C-152 and seems like they will join
us in their new Velo. Of course, we'll probably be departing 20 minutes
earlier to meet 50 miles away for our $100 breakfast.
Isn't that encouraging? I mean... to keep me focused building.
Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG
Palmdale, CA
Website: http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060923/d0110c41/attachment.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list