REFLECTOR: Fuel Cap
Milehitaz at aol.com
Milehitaz at aol.com
Fri Sep 15 01:30:17 CDT 2006
WOW ...Reading a reply to TEC from SB with grading of MT and about the MT
and engine combinations...and there it was... a small gem off the topic but in
the text I had forgotten about...."Gas Cap through a prop"....Any one chain
them lil muthas down? I was thinking about doing that long time ago but
almost forgot to ask the wise collective for input. I once looked in
Aircraft-Spruce for idea and proper chain...no luck. I probably missed it in there
somewhere.
Anyone have experience or ideas that you feel like sharing? I was thinking
about putting down an aluminum hard point and using some sort of chain...brass?
Aluminum? SS Cable? Ground it to filler ring/engine with the wire I am
putting in?
First strake still open...but not for much longer. As always...thanks in
advance to all for your help!
Best to all,
Larry Lambert
XL/RG.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060915/5c92934f/attachment.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list