REFLECTOR: Hardpoints for fasteners

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Fri Sep 1 10:16:50 CDT 2006


I drill out the inside skin/foam with about ½” dia, then I set a stud (bolt)
in there with flox  could also set a nut in there I suppose- I did that to
attach my throttle quad to the fuse side- used T-nuts for best grip.

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Hooper
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:39 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: REFLECTOR: Hardpoints for fasteners

 

Dumb question, and the answer is probably in the manual.  For cable fastener
location for the inside of the fuselage, the factory says to always use a
hard point.  I guess this means even for one screw, ala the photo below.
What’s the most effective way to go about this?

 



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060901/e0ee7871/attachment.html 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 15062 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060901/e0ee7871/attachment.jpe 


More information about the Reflector mailing list