REFLECTOR: 10 days is up!
Dennis Martin
dennis.doc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 13:35:59 CDT 2006
Kurt,
I took a hiatus to help my son (just out of school) get his dental practice
organized. I'm still working on new EMS and recently installed a cam sensor.
EMS expert from Phoenix arrives next Tuesday. Engine will start again by
this Wednesday or Bust! Good luck on your project.
On 10/15/06, Ron Brown <romott at adelphia.net> wrote:
>
> Did you get your Chevy V-6 started???
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> *From:* NMFlyer1 at aol.com
> *To:* reflector at tvbf.org
> *Sent:* Wednesday, September 27, 2006 11:54 PM
> *Subject:* Re: REFLECTOR: 24 volt electrical system
>
> Oddly enough, I have both 12V & 24V systems in my aircraft. It's a long
> story, but so far the bench tests work fine. Hopefully I will have engine
> start in about 10 days. I'm currently working on the firewall stainless.
>
> Kurt
> 4.3L 340HP Aluminum V-6 Chevy
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
--
All the best,
Dennis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061015/114db7a2/attachment.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list