REFLECTOR: Higher RPMS

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 29 09:34:28 CST 2006


Stuffing the exit helps a lot.  I have filled it completely in the past
with foam seat material and for longer trips adjusted my temps by
opening my cold air vents in the roof since closing the factory valve
still allows warm air entry.
Rene'

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of John Dibble
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 1:03 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Higher RPMS

Rene,

How much does taping and closing the exit help?  I'm thinking of putting
adjustable
flaps inside my engine cooling inlet ducts to raise CHTs and oil temp on
cold days.

John
Rene Dugas wrote:

>
> I have closed off my rear cooler completely and taped off 75% of the
> front one and closed off 90 % of the exit for the front one to force
air
> slowly into the cabin.
> Rene'

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list