REFLECTOR: BMA Autopilot

lawrence epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 18 14:23:16 CST 2006


I, for 1 would prefer if you keep that on line so I can hear your experience 
as well.

Thanx.

Larry Epstein



>Craig, if you contact me on doug at customstudio.com I can relate my 
>experience with the BM auto pilot so far.
>
>Doug Kanczuzewski
>
>________________________________
>
>From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of Craig and Denise Woolston
>Sent: Fri 11/10/2006 7:57 PM
>To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
>Subject: REFLECTOR: BMA Autopilot
>
>
>
>Anyone out there with Blue Mountain Avionics Autopilot experience?  I tried 
>engaging for the first time today and the servos came to life as soon as I 
>applied power to the controller, which is in direct conflict with the book. 
>  It says it shouldn't do anything until you "engage" it.  When I do try 
>"engaging" it, the servos just jump around, and the display flashes 
>"DISENGAGE".  I have a EFIS LIte with 2.23 software.  This was all on the 
>ground, although it does the same thing in flight also.  Any suggestions?
>
>
>
>Craig
>
>XL-5FG Flying in Palmdale, CA
>
>
>


><< winmail.dat >>


>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list