REFLECTOR: BMA Autopilot
Doug
doug at customstudio.com
Sat Nov 18 12:56:24 CST 2006
Craig, if you contact me on doug at customstudio.com I can relate my experience with the BM auto pilot so far.
Doug Kanczuzewski
________________________________
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of Craig and Denise Woolston
Sent: Fri 11/10/2006 7:57 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: REFLECTOR: BMA Autopilot
Anyone out there with Blue Mountain Avionics Autopilot experience? I tried engaging for the first time today and the servos came to life as soon as I applied power to the controller, which is in direct conflict with the book. It says it shouldn't do anything until you "engage" it. When I do try "engaging" it, the servos just jump around, and the display flashes "DISENGAGE". I have a EFIS LIte with 2.23 software. This was all on the ground, although it does the same thing in flight also. Any suggestions?
Craig
XL-5FG Flying in Palmdale, CA
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 4681 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061118/6d716d46/attachment.bin
More information about the Reflector
mailing list