REFLECTOR: engine....

Hal Smith h.smith61 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 6 15:15:13 CST 2006


Matt,

I am thinking about going turboprop on my plane.  I have looked at the 250, 
PT-6, Innodyne and any others that I can get info on.  I would be interested 
in any info you may have on available engines.  I am building an XLRG and I 
am about a year away from installing an engine so I have plenty of time yet. 
I live in Lynnwood, Washington.

Hal Smith,
h.smith61 at verizon.net
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "matt" <mbuc310 at cox.net>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 6:57 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: engine....


> Any thought ever given to putting in 1 of these 420 shp Rolls-Royce
> 250-C20B? It is out of a MD 520N helicopter. Stick a PSRU on it,. run it
> around 350 continout HP... 3 or 4 blade CS prop, single power lever 
> control.
> It is small, light and goes forever, at least till the fuel is gone.
> Matt
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.13.27/517 - Release Date: 11/3/2006
>
> 



More information about the Reflector mailing list