REFLECTOR: Direct Linkage Nose Gear Doors
Johnny Thompson
testpilot at wildblue.net
Thu Nov 2 08:50:29 CST 2006
I could use a copy also, Thanks Johnny
----- Original Message -----
From: Richard J. Gentil
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Direct Linkage Nose Gear Doors
Sent.
I hope they help,
Richard
Scott Baker wrote:
Not long ago there was one or two video files featuring a direct link nose gear door mechanism (no hydraulics).
If someone has these files handy, I would greatly appreciate receiving a copy.
Pls feel free to email direct sbakr at comcast.net.
Thanks!
Scott B.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html----------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.13.21/511 - Release Date: 11/1/2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061102/be066f03/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list