REFLECTOR: need names of partners at symposium

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Sun May 14 21:58:00 CDT 2006


Milt, I was going through my emails to make sure I had not missed anything
or anybody before I release the new speaker schedule.  I overlooked this.

 

My wife is coming with me, Shirley.  She likely won't attend much if
anything, but is looking forward to Ladies Day.

 

Are you game for a conference call Monday sometime with Juanita and me.  I'm
thinking about adding Lana at the Hampton at some point.

 

Are you available?  Juanita is.probably late in your afternoon. 

 

Phil Hooper

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Milton Mersky
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 8:32 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: need names of partners at symposium

 

 

Please help me with the name of the person with whom you will be attending
the symposium for the following. WE need the names for the name tag plus I
want to send the women people a special invitation for the Saturday
festivities.

 

Joel Caruth     Name of  person coming with you.

 

Chris Barber       Name of people coming with you

 

Paulo Cravo        Name of person coming with you.  Plus, a reminder to
bring some vino verde

 

Phil Hooper         Names of people coming with you.

 

Chris Jaha           Name of person coming with you

 

Chuck Jensen      Name of person coming with you

 

Rich Merolla         Name of person coming with you.

 

Jags Patel             Name of person coming with you

 

Donald Royer         Names of persons coming with you

 

There are 84 confirmed to attend. There are 12 planes coming. 

 

Please help

 

Milt

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060514/fde865eb/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list