REFLECTOR: Flyoff Area - and "essential crew"

michalk michalk at awpi.com
Wed May 10 14:20:26 CDT 2006


How about getting this verbage as part of test conditions?  Actually 
have it stated that a second person may be present to collect data?

Hiroo Umeno wrote:
> Quite interesting indeed…
> 
>  
> 
> It seems like much depends on the DAR.  I’ve always thought having 
> another body in the right seat with a clipboard would be quite handy for 
> the flight testing as I need to rattle off some numbers and have them 
> jot down as I go along.  For things like when the pitch buck starts, 
> things that happen during take-off and landing rolls, buffeting, etc 
> when I will be quite busy flying the plane.
> 
>  
> 
> Definitely something to ask the DAR about.
> 
>  
> 
> Thanks, all for good discussions!


More information about the Reflector mailing list