REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery "The best Relay"

pvtpil8 at aol.com pvtpil8 at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 12:03:46 CST 2006


They were under $20 each.  I orded a couple of spares just in case. They have been in over 2 years about 100hrs and not so much as a hickup.  I will see If I can find the paperwork were I got them.
Steve
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Ellzey <ajlz72756 at yahoo.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:26:31 -0600
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery "The best Relay"


Steve,
 
This relay looks like a good choice, what does it cost?
 
Andy
----- Original Message ----- 
From: PVTPIL8 at aol.com 
To: reflector at tvbf.org 
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery "The best Relay"


I have used this relay in many applications.  It is a positive action relay designed for electric motors, 40AMP and perfect for pich trim.  It is very easy to set up since one relay is for both directions up and down.  I ordered it from an electrical supply store.
See the attached PDF
 
Steve



_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060328/e863b495/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list