REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery "The best Relay"
David Scharfenberg
dave at winco.net
Mon Mar 27 12:18:18 CST 2006
I used these same relays for both trims and the speed brake. I think
they ground the motor field to reduce motor run-on when deactivated.
They work great.
Dave Scharfenberg
On Mar 26, 2006, at 7:09 PM, PVTPIL8 at aol.com wrote:
>
> I have used this relay in many applications. It is a positive action
> relay designed for electric motors, 40AMP and perfect for pich trim.
> It is very easy to set up since one relay is for both directions up
> and down. I ordered it from an electrical supply store.
> See the attached PDF
>
> Steve<vba1001_dsw.pdf>_______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched
Size: 1148 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060327/580e991b/attachment.bin
More information about the Reflector
mailing list