REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Mar 27 11:10:06 CST 2006


Thanks.  At the factory now.  They say their board won't work with my stickgrip.  So
I'll get home and see what the maunal says.
John

Terry Miles wrote:

> If no luck at Sebastian, Spruce has them and so does infiinity
> stickgrip...exact same part.
> Terry
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of John Dibble
> Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 9:31 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery
>
> The good news is that my up trim has now failed completely, so now I can
> trouble shoot on the ground.  The bad news was that I'm in Miami.  So
> today I went to radioshack and bought a 2 way toggle switch.   Made me a
> red-neck hand held switch that operates the trim just fine.  Think I'll
> stop by the factory tomorrow and see if they have any relays in stock.
>
> John:
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list