REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 07:19:06 CST 2006


If no luck at Sebastian, Spruce has them and so does infiinity
stickgrip...exact same part.
Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of John Dibble
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 9:31 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery


The good news is that my up trim has now failed completely, so now I can
trouble shoot on the ground.  The bad news was that I'm in Miami.  So
today I went to radioshack and bought a 2 way toggle switch.   Made me a
red-neck hand held switch that operates the trim just fine.  Think I'll
stop by the factory tomorrow and see if they have any relays in stock.

John:

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list