REFLECTOR: Position Led Lights

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Jul 21 15:57:46 CDT 2006


It would be nice to have a navigation LED replacement bulb I can swap 
out for the navigation incandescent bulb in my Whelan setup...

Scott

Barber Law Firm wrote:
> I looked at the kilocycle and did not choose them.....a bit too 
> rudimentary for me.  The owner of the company for kilocycle is on one 
> of the aviation list I subscribe to, but can't remember which one (fly 
> rotary, maybe), so he provided the link that started my search.  I did 
> choose the GS-Air lights though (I liked that they were ready out of 
> the box)  and really like them.  Timely post, as they have been 
> sitting on the shelf for the last year or so, but I installed them on 
> the wing tips last week.  Look really nice......and, they are not 
> Whelan (Sp?) or aeroflash (just being contrary)
>  
> When lit, they are very bright and have a nice LED glow....if you like 
> that kind of thing.  I will post pix on my webpage as soon as I can 
> for those that may be interested.
>  
> All the best,
>  
> *
>
> *Christopher Barber*
>
> Attorney and Counselor at Law
>
>  
>
> */"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"/*
>
> *_Barber Law Firm_**_
> _*10827 Tower Bridge St.
>
> Houston, Texas 77075-5032
> *281-464-LAWS (5297*)
>
>
> CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
> www.TexasAttorney.net <http://www.texasattorney.net/> 
>
>  
>
> Texas <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001>
>
> *
>
>     -----Original Message-----
>     *From:* John Tvedte [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]*On Behalf
>     Of *John Tvedte
>     *Sent:* Friday, July 21, 2006 10:12 AM
>     *To:* Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
>     *Subject:* RE: REFLECTOR: Position Led Lights
>
>     I have not used or seen them...but am thinking about them...
>      
>     I'm also looking at http://www.gs-air.com
>      
>     Wicks sells the gs-air products - and maybe they will have some at
>     OSH to look at...?
>
>         -----Original Message-----
>         *From:* reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of velocityxlfg
>         *Sent:* Fri 7/21/2006 9:25 AM
>         *To:* reflector at tvbf.org
>         *Cc:*
>         *Subject:* REFLECTOR: Position Led Lights
>
>         Any one used these or seen them?
>          
>         http://www.killacycle.com/Lights.htm
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-- 

-
    The most effectual engines for [pacifying a nation] are the public papers... [A despotic] government always [keeps] a kind of standing army of newswriters who, without any regard to truth or to what should be like truth, [invent] and put into the papers whatever might serve the ministers.

    Thomas Jefferson to G. K. van Hogendorp
    Oct. 13, 1785. (*) ME 5:181, Papers 8:632 



More information about the Reflector mailing list