REFLECTOR: Position Led Lights

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Fri Jul 21 12:55:33 CDT 2006


I looked at the kilocycle and did not choose them.....a bit too rudimentary for me.  The owner of the company for kilocycle is on one of the aviation list I subscribe to, but can't remember which one (fly rotary, maybe), so he provided the link that started my search.  I did choose the GS-Air lights though (I liked that they were ready out of the box)  and really like them.  Timely post, as they have been sitting on the shelf for the last year or so, but I installed them on the wing tips last week.  Look really nice......and, they are not Whelan (Sp?) or aeroflash (just being contrary)

When lit, they are very bright and have a nice LED glow....if you like that kind of thing.  I will post pix on my webpage as soon as I can for those that may be interested.

All the best,

Christopher Barber

Attorney and Counselor at Law

 

"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

Barber Law Firm
10827 Tower Bridge St.

Houston, Texas 77075-5032
281-464-LAWS (5297)


CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net 





  -----Original Message-----
  From: John Tvedte [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On Behalf Of John Tvedte
  Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 10:12 AM
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Position Led Lights


  I have not used or seen them...but am thinking about them...

  I'm also looking at http://www.gs-air.com

  Wicks sells the gs-air products - and maybe they will have some at OSH to look at...?
    -----Original Message----- 
    From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of velocityxlfg 
    Sent: Fri 7/21/2006 9:25 AM 
    To: reflector at tvbf.org 
    Cc: 
    Subject: REFLECTOR: Position Led Lights


    Any one used these or seen them?

    http://www.killacycle.com/Lights.htm
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060721/4154c484/attachment.html 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: winmail.dat
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 1144 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060721/4154c484/attachment.bin 


More information about the Reflector mailing list