REFLECTOR: False wall upholstery

John Youngblood aqcs at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 12:14:07 CDT 2006


Hi Al,

I like your false wall, sound barrier design.  Where did you obtain  
the 1/4" blue foam?

Thanks,

John Youngblood
aqcs at comcast.net



On Jun 9, 2006, at 6:33 AM, Al Gietzen wrote:

> Juanita;
>
>
> I used ¼” blue foam – thin coat of microslurry both sides; 1 ply of  
> BID on the front side, 1/8” high density sound deadener foam on the  
> back side.  Then ¼” light weight upholstery foam (optional) under  
> upholstery fabric on the front. Vinyl on the shelves (see photo).  
> Excellent sound barrier.
>
>
> Al
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector- 
> bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Juanita Londenberg
> Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 4:13 AM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: REFLECTOR: False wall upholstery
>
>
> I think I'm one of the few who did their own upholstery.  What type  
> of product is used for the false wall behind the passenger seats?
>
>
> Juanita Londenberg
>
> <Vanity_bulkhead1.JPG>
> <Vanity_bulkhead2.JPG>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/ 
> listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/ 
> maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060720/de9c04b1/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list