REFLECTOR: Now that this is the new Velocity...

Douglas Holub doug.holub at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 13:13:34 CST 2006


I was talking about AASI. Sorry for the confusion. I'm not worried about Velocity at all. Even if the factory disappears, I think there's enough experience and knowledge in our worldwide Velocity community (facilitated by the Reflector) to enable me to finish my airplane. 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Richard J. Gentil 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 11:41 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Now that this is the new Velocity...


  Doug,

  I would not give up the ship yet. Velocity is a good solid design with a long history. I cannot see any new owner tossing all that good will down the drain. I highly doubt things will change in any way for builders. There is such a great community here, that support will be there no matter what.

  Richard

  Douglas Holub wrote: 
    Stupidist investment I ever made. Stupid, not because the company's management and finances were a mess, stupid because I didn't know anything about the company's management or finances. All I knew was that they had a cool airplane. I learned a good lesson.

    Doug Holub
      ----- Original Message ----- 
      From: HYTEC45 at aol.com 
      To: reflector at tvbf.org 
      Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 9:53 AM
      Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Now that this is the new Velocity...


      In a message dated 2/26/2006 8:28:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, robinream at earthlink.net writes:
        Velocity...  In an 850 square foot, $1000 a month low-rent strip mall!  ---  Nice, very nice.............

      Henderson NV, is the mecca of "Out of State LLC Corps".  The tax structure is low, and many people have PO boxes for mailings to "front" this LLC even though the "Real" business is done elsewhere.  This is not a issue to me at this time.  The stock value issue is.  

      Remember AASI?  They were the people that were going to market the Jet Cruiser canard turbo-prop business aircraft.  They went public, and sold a sh*$ load of stock, and never produced a production example.  Many lost big time. 

      TEC



--------------------------------------------------------------------------
      _______________________________________________
      To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

      Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
      user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
      Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
      Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html----------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.1.0/269 - Release Date: 2/24/2006
  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060227/9c1c1918/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list