REFLECTOR: Now that this is the new Velocity...

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Mon Feb 27 11:41:48 CST 2006


Doug,

I would not give up the ship yet. Velocity is a good solid design with a 
long history. I cannot see any new owner tossing all that good will down 
the drain. I highly doubt things will change in any way for builders. 
There is such a great community here, that support will be there no 
matter what.

Richard

Douglas Holub wrote:

> Stupidist investment I ever made. Stupid, not because the company's 
> management and finances were a mess, stupid because I didn't know 
> anything about the company's management or finances. All I knew was 
> that they had a cool airplane. I learned a good lesson.
>  
> Doug Holub
>
>     ----- Original Message -----
>     *From:* HYTEC45 at aol.com <mailto:HYTEC45 at aol.com>
>     *To:* reflector at tvbf.org <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
>     *Sent:* Monday, February 27, 2006 9:53 AM
>     *Subject:* Re: REFLECTOR: Now that this is the new Velocity...
>
>     In a message dated 2/26/2006 8:28:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
>     robinream at earthlink.net <mailto:robinream at earthlink.net> writes:
>
>         Velocity...  In an 850 square foot, $1000 a month low-rent
>         strip mall!  ---  Nice, very nice.............
>          
>
>     Henderson NV, is the mecca of "Out of State LLC Corps".  The tax
>     structure is low, and many people have PO boxes for mailings to
>     "front" this LLC even though the "Real" business is done
>     elsewhere.  This is not a issue to me at this time.  The stock
>     value issue is. 
>      
>     Remember AASI?  They were the people that were going to market the
>     Jet Cruiser canard turbo-prop business aircraft.  They went
>     public, and sold a sh*$ load of stock, and never produced a
>     production example.  Many lost big time. 
>      
>     TEC
>      
>
>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>     _______________________________________________
>     To change your email address, visit
>     http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>     Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>     user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>     Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>     Check old archives:
>     http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.1.0/269 - Release Date: 2/24/2006
>  
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060227/7ddd74c3/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list