REFLECTOR: benches

Randy Wharton rwharton at buckeye-express.com
Sun Feb 5 13:06:17 CST 2006


Grigore,

One large door on 2 sawhorses has worked well for me so far. I do have a
foldup 36 x 72 table that I drag out, though, when cutting fiberglass.

Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Grigore Rosu
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 1:12 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: benches

The manual says that we should build one 7' x 3' bench 18" high that can 
keep the fuselage, PLUS two other benches from interior doors supported by 
2 sawhorses each.

I got the fast built kit, so the fuselage is already staying on the 
wheels.  My garage is not that large, so I was thinking of not building 
all these benches.

Can those of you who are more advanced give us, the beginers, a feel for 
what kind of benches we need?  Can one with a fast built kit get along 
with just one bench made out of an interior door resting on two sawhorses?

Thanks,
Grigore
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list