REFLECTOR: battery

larry larry at grrok.com
Wed Feb 1 19:41:19 CST 2006


My electrical design is a two battery system with a maintance plan to 
replace one battery each year.  I purchased my initial battery from 
batterymart.com at this stage of my construction.


At 05:41 PM 2/1/2006, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am a new builder of a SEFG (fast-built) and I have already finished the 
>speed brake and the control system (most of it in the head start program). 
>Now I'd like to try the speed brake actuator as well as the trim (the one 
>in the fin of the keel).  Therefore, it looks like I need to buy a 
>battery.  Which one to buy?  Are there any suggested batteries for 
>experiments during building?  I guess building will take several years, so 
>I may want to buy another battery anyway for the final installation ...
>
>Also, I see that the trim has only two wires going out, a black and a red 
>one.  Should I just swap the + and - to get the two different rotation 
>directions?  And since I am at the silly questions, should I get a 6V or a 
>12V battery?
>
>Thank you,
>Grigore
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list