REFLECTOR: Door guides

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Tue Dec 26 11:12:23 CST 2006


No, but when you do, can you make an extra set?

;-)


B

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Andy Millin" <amillin at kal-soft.com>
To: "'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:58 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Door guides


> Hello All,
>
> When I hook up the gas springs to the doors they deform.  I know this is
> expected.
>
> At the bottom, they are pushed forward about 3/16"  It is enough that the
> door needs to be gently coaxed into position as it is being lowered.
>
> I was thinking of making some kind of guide that would engage the door and
> ease it into position.  Has anyone done this?  If so, got any pictures or
> wisdom to impart?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 




More information about the Reflector mailing list