REFLECTOR: [SPAM] Re: XL FG Three View Outline

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Thu Dec 7 17:22:45 CST 2006


Those are good quality Scott but most are perspective outlines and not for
XL FG, only RG or std.

Thanks 

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Baker
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:53 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: [SPAM] Re: XL FG Three View Outline

 

www.velocityaircraft.com

builder's section

bottom of the page

several high res drawing files showing 3-view drawings avail for download

SB

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Jorge <mailto:bujanda at dslextreme.com>  Bujanda 

To: 'Velocity Aircraft <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>  Owners and Builders
list' 

Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:43 AM

Subject: [SPAM] Re: REFLECTOR: XL FG Three View Outline

 

Thanks Len.  Seems like this is the best the factory can provide. 

I started to work on my manual at early morning hours when it is very cold
in my garage and I am not supposed to bother my neighbors with
grinding/sanding noise.  I want a three-view for it.  I started working on a
clean outline but want to know if it is already out there so I don't
reinvent the wheel.  

Regards,

Jorge

 


  _____  


From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of len.baxter at gm.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:19 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders
Subject: REFLECTOR: XL FG Three View Outline

 


Jorge 

Try this, I got it from the factory earlier this year. 




Len Baxter
XLRG 

__________________ 




Does anyone have a good quality three-view outline of an XL FG? 

  

Regards, 

Jorge Bujanda 
Velocity XL FG 

Palmdale, CA 
Website:   <http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/>
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/ 

  

"Make your best case... not the best case." 
"Spare the noise... convince through silence." 

  
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail 
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


  _____  


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061207/4e43c746/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list