REFLECTOR: [SPAM] Re: XL FG Three View Outline

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Thu Dec 7 13:52:30 CST 2006


www.velocityaircraft.com
builder's section
bottom of the page
several high res drawing files showing 3-view drawings avail for download
SB
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Jorge Bujanda 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:43 AM
  Subject: [SPAM] Re: REFLECTOR: XL FG Three View Outline


  Thanks Len.  Seems like this is the best the factory can provide. 

  I started to work on my manual at early morning hours when it is very cold in my garage and I am not supposed to bother my neighbors with grinding/sanding noise.  I want a three-view for it.  I started working on a clean outline but want to know if it is already out there so I don't reinvent the wheel.  

  Regards,

  Jorge

   


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of len.baxter at gm.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:19 AM
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders
  Subject: REFLECTOR: XL FG Three View Outline

   


  Jorge 

  Try this, I got it from the factory earlier this year. 




  Len Baxter
  XLRG 

  __________________ 




  Does anyone have a good quality three-view outline of an XL FG? 

    

  Regards, 

  Jorge Bujanda 
  Velocity XL FG 

  Palmdale, CA 
  Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/ 

    

  "Make your best case... not the best case." 
  "Spare the noise... convince through silence." 

    
  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail 
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061207/1b816ead/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list