REFLECTOR: ACI Prop extension
Terry Miles
terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 18:56:44 CDT 2006
Rene, and Darrell,
Sorry I don't have time for more. I gotta trip ahead of me tomorrow
morning and no time to prepare.
The three pics are my situation...the two diff spinner sizes...and my
fix. That is what's called tool wax. It's stiff. It has sticky on one
side so it stays put and you can pop if off once the glass is cured. I
am grinding down the aftmost couple of inches on both cowl halfs. Then
a couple of layups both sides of the each half. I figure the real
number for me should have been 2.6 or 2.7 inches.
I'll be back next week, but out of touch for a couple of days.
Regards,
Terry
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: MVC-008F.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 61055 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060802/dc0e3f0e/attachment-0003.jpe
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: MVC-001F.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 39515 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060802/dc0e3f0e/attachment-0004.jpe
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: MVC-003F.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 56321 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060802/dc0e3f0e/attachment-0005.jpe
More information about the Reflector
mailing list