REFLECTOR: blue mountain EFIS One and auto pilot for sale

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 07:37:45 CDT 2006


Richard,

Why are you thinking of selling? If you would rather reply off the reflector, this is my e-mail address ajlz at cox.net .

Andy
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Richard J. Gentil 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 12:28 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: blue mountain EFIS One and auto pilot for sale


  Tim,

  Please keep me informed as to how you do. I have an EFIS/ONE which was never installed in an aircraft which I am looking to sell too.

  Thanx,

  Richard

  TimRhod at aol.com wrote: 
    I have listed my Blue mountain EFIS One and the auto pilot  on e-bay item number 1400140673  This is a very nice and functional EFIS and auto pilot for VFR flying but I do not trust it for hard IFR which has become my main mission.  In 80 hours of flying the ADI has veered off attitude three times. Each time I re-erected and it came back to normal within 8 seconds. Not a problem if you are VFR but for me its a problem IFR.  I'm asking as a starting bid $9,995.00  Almost half what a new one costs. I would be happy to answer any questions about the system. timrhod at aol.com  Thanks for spreading the word    Tim 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html----------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.5/403 - Release Date: 7/28/2006
  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060801/4fdba59e/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list