REFLECTOR: blue mountain EFIS One and auto pilot for sale

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Tue Aug 1 00:28:54 CDT 2006


Tim,

Please keep me informed as to how you do. I have an EFIS/ONE which was 
never installed in an aircraft which I am looking to sell too.

Thanx,

Richard

TimRhod at aol.com wrote:
> I have listed my Blue mountain EFIS One and the auto pilot  on e-bay 
> item number 1400140673  This is a very nice and functional EFIS and 
> auto pilot for VFR flying but I do not trust it for hard IFR which has 
> become my main mission.  In 80 hours of flying the ADI has veered off 
> attitude three times. Each time I re-erected and it came back to 
> normal within 8 seconds. Not a problem if you are VFR but for me its a 
> problem IFR.  I'm asking as a starting bid $9,995.00  Almost half what 
> a new one costs. I would be happy to answer any questions about the 
> system. timrhod at aol.com <mailto:timrhod at aol.com>  Thanks for spreading 
> the word    Tim
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.5/403 - Release Date: 7/28/2006
>   
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060801/bb7d16b6/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list