REFLECTOR: Mag Hookup

Craig and/or Denise Woolston cdwoolston at verizon.net
Thu Sep 29 22:09:19 CDT 2005


Thanks for the help guys!

 

I assume it's the impulse mag because it is the left one.  But I can't turn
the engine right now (very easily) because of no prop.

 

I thought 'shower of sparks' was "old technology"?  This is a brand new
engine.  Where would I get this type of starting unit?

 

Craig

 

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of HYTEC45 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:40 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Mag Hookup

 

In a message dated 9/29/2005 7:53:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
scott at tnstaafl.net writes:

Craig,

You have it right, the #10 stud is for the P-Lead. Shield to a case screw.

The 3 leads are probably a magnetic tach for a EFIS or Electronic ignition.

If it is the impulse mag. it could be for a "shower of sparks" starting
unit.  Check further regarding it.

 

TEC

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050929/75765eda/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list