REFLECTOR: Fuel Pressure

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Wed Oct 19 08:05:12 CDT 2005


I put a gauge on my fuel line once and measured 6.5 psig.  It did not vary with rpm.

John

Larry Parham wrote:

> I would like to know on my Velocity with a Franklin engine what the fuel
> pressure  should be.  I removed the inlet to the carburator and with the
> electric fuel pump on I capture one half gallon per minute ( would this be
> correct).  My Mini-Fuel Watch (mfg by DPS Instruments) shows P  0; for zero
> fuel pressure.  My sender, cold is 9 ohms ,and hot is 17 ohms.  I installed
> a potentiometer to the MiniFuel Watch gauge and 28 ohms EQUALS 5 pounds of
> pressure.  If 5 pounds is correct what sender will give me the correct
> reading.  Thanks   Larry Parham
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list