Reflector: Strake Lights

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 17:59:34 CST 2005


Hi Ronnie,

Do you also have the standard landing light in the
nose? Any pics of the lights on your main gear? That's
funny how you just recently flew at night - I can't
remember the last time a flew in the day!

Pat 

--- Ron Brown <romott at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Randy,
> 
> I also mounted my landing lights on my gear - except
> I used 3"x5" 55 watt 
> halogen running lights.  I mounted them on the other
> side of the main gear 
> from yours.  They are mounted between the gear and
> the landing gear door. 
> The illumination pattern is wide when normally
> installed horizontally on a 
> car.  In my case they are mounted vertically, and 
> the lighting pattern is 
> vertical.  THESE WORK GREAT!!!!


	
		
__________________________________ 
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 
http://mail.yahoo.com


More information about the Reflector mailing list