REFLECTOR: re Window Coat
Wayne
wowens at darientel.net
Sun May 8 10:54:08 CDT 2005
Spraylat might work for the short term.
Two people spent a full day digging with their fingernails to remove mine..
It had been on a long time. We applied extra coats to make it thicker just
before removal.
I would use foam and a double layer of heavy plastic film if I ever did it
again. I would use blue tape at the fuselage and plan to do maintenance on
the protection as needed.
Wayne
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Derrick" <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: re Window Coat
> Is it really hard getting it off? I had planned on using it soon to
> prepare for painting..
>
> Scott
>
> Wayne wrote:
>
>> Wretched removal.
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "lawrence epstein"
>> <ljepstein at hotmail.com>
>> To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
>> Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 6:01 PM
>> Subject: REFLECTOR: re Window Coat
>>
>>
>>> Never mind, I remembered.
>>>
>>> Spraylat
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> To change your email address, visit
>>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>>
>>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list