REFLECTOR: re Window Coat
Alex Balic
alex157 at pwhome.com
Sun May 8 09:10:23 CDT 2005
I have heard that if you put it on really thick it is easier to get it
off- and/or apply another coat(s) about an hour prior to removal. You
can use wet towels laid over the stuff to soften it up too- hard to do
if you have it on the inside though- it is hard to beat for protection
though- I have dropped a few things onto my windshield, and it was
totally unaffected probably would have scratched through if I had just
taped plastic sheet to the plexi.....
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Derrick
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 8:59 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: re Window Coat
Is it really hard getting it off? I had planned on using it soon to
prepare for painting..
Scott
Wayne wrote:
> Wretched removal.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "lawrence epstein"
> <ljepstein at hotmail.com>
> To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 6:01 PM
> Subject: REFLECTOR: re Window Coat
>
>
>> Never mind, I remembered.
>>
>> Spraylat
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list