REFLECTOR: IMPORTANT MT PROP INFO & QUESTION

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Mar 18 11:31:16 CST 2005



Wayne wrote:

>  I don't know what IVO is selling now but when I bought my prop the
> brush holder was do-do.  They were slot car brushes and would not
> last. I found a DELCO brush holder assembly for a CS130D alternator
> that approximates closely the spacing on my brush rings. They last
> fairly well. You have to saw off lots of extraneous stuff and make a
> bracket.

Do you have a picture of the brush/bracket?  Mine was fabricated by the
builder and I'm trying to find out where I can get a replacement brush
if I ever need it.  It seems like the brush will last a long time,
however.  I was told that a standard brush can handle 80 amps/square
inch.  According to that, the brush that IVO provides can only handle 2
amps.

John
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050318/2ba2da07/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list