REFLECTOR: oshkosh
Dale Thomas
dthomas at web2e.com
Tue Mar 1 13:45:30 CST 2005
Have y'all checked out Paul's new (couple years old now)
group? Called SAA (Sport Aviation Assoc). Seems like it
goes back to what made EAA great. (And I've heard rumors
that Paul is not happy with Tom, either. But, not having
actually heard him say it personally, I'll repeat, this is
just a rumor... albeit from a reliable source!)
DT...
PS... I hope Milt was just kidding when he said he saw no
'price gouging' at SNF. That's all I did see.. :-(
>
> In a message dated 2/28/2005 5:54:31 P.M. Pacific
> Standard Time, davenali at charter.net writes:
>
> It's turned into a pure money grubbing event.
>
>
>
> So is Oshkosh, and "Pope Tom". They proved that when
> they continued to whore Avemco. The real backbone of
> the EAA is the local chapters. That is where the hard
> work by people not getting a dime, and support to the
> homebuilders lies. Give me a local "grass roots" EAA
> chapter event, and I will lay down cash with them over
> the "money grabbers" anytime.
>
> TEC
More information about the Reflector
mailing list