REFLECTOR: Canard cover

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 15:42:25 CDT 2005


Maybe I didn't explain that very well. At 200KIAS, the
top surface of my canard cover sticks up about 1/8"
above the top surface of the fusulage in the middle.
The cover is over 1/2" thick. The removable dog house
(4-5" up from the canard) is a common mod which has
proven to be structurally sound. However, if I'm the
only one experiencing this, I'll need to look into it
further. More fasteners were on my list as a speed
mod.  

Pat

> Pat,
> 
> that would scare the crap out of me!!!  Have you
> thought about fastening
> it down better?
> 
> Scott


--- Scott Derrick <scott at tnstaafl.net> wrote:

> > Finally, It looks like you have fasteners running
> > across the top (front & back) of your doghouse
> cover.
> > I only have screws on the sides of mine and at
> cruise
> > it pops up (bulges) over 1/8" in the center.
> 

 



		
__________________________________ 
Yahoo! Mail 
Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour: 
http://tour.mail.yahoo.com/mailtour.html 



More information about the Reflector mailing list