REFLECTOR: Is there another Velocity based @ HPN (WestchesterCounty Airp...

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Mon Jul 4 12:37:35 CDT 2005


Would you guys be interested in a visit in a couple of weeks- I am
helping a guy to buy a Long EZ at POU, we will be in town just before
going to Oshkosh- he is from out of country and has purchased (3) kits
from Velocity. I am pretty far along on my XLRG at the moment down here
in Dallas..
 
Alex Balic
 
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of MikeWatsonSpg at cs.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 6:40 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Is there another Velocity based @ HPN
(WestchesterCounty Airp...
 
In a message dated 6/27/2005 12:27:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ljepstein at hotmail.com writes: 


till 

Larry,

The XLRG in the hanger belongs to Dr. Leon. I've flown in it a couple of
times,
beautiful machine.

Regards,

Mike
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050704/aa5e1768/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list