REFLECTOR: Power Panel

John Tvedte JohnT at comp-sol.com
Wed Jan 12 12:33:44 CST 2005


Well - you might want to look at Blue Mountain Avionics.... http://www.bluemountainavionics.com  go to the downloads section - and check out his wiring book. NOTE:  Personally, I'd be careful with what he says in the book.
 
Anywhere map sells the ExpBus products.... http://www.anywheremap.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=4
 
I will say however, that I subscribe to the Bob Nuckolls approach - http://www.aeroelectric.com
 
Of course, that is pretty much the switch and wire it method - although he is suggesting using fuse panels...
 
-----Original Message----- 
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of HYTEC45 at aol.com 
Sent: Wed 1/12/2005 12:15 PM 
To: reflector at tvbf.org 
Cc: 
Subject: REFLECTOR: Power Panel



	
	I am in the process of building a new panel.  I built mine over 11 years ago, and am looking at the pre-made power panels in lieu of using switches and breakers.  Looks like the way to go now days.  Any hints or tips regarding these?  I know Velocity has them, along with ACS.  Any other sources?
	 
	Thanks in advance,
	TEC

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 4638 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050112/bc702fc6/attachment.bin


More information about the Reflector mailing list