REFLECTOR: RE: High Temps

Gary Ciampa Gary.Ciampa at sas.com
Wed Jan 12 12:31:39 CST 2005


Ron: 

I shall check the fuel injector, good recommendation. Given that temps were running ok before the cowling modifications, I did not think to check this, but I will! 

Tom: 

Personally, I prefer to think of my name as unique versus "unusual", but in fact, Yes I am! <G> 

I checked out your website, very nice.....amazing to see how we've grown from our humble beginnings on "main street"! 

Warm regards to the list! 

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:47:56 -0700
From: "Tom Martino" <tmartino at troubleshooter.com>
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: High Temps
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Message-ID:
	<C99081F54537AF41AA325FAF9C5911D66531D2 at k2.troubleshooter.com>
Content-Type: text/plain;	charset="us-ascii"

Sorry to stray off topic ... but ... I noticed the post by Gary Ciampa.
This is an unusual name ... so it begs the question ... are you the Gary
Ciampa I went to school with in Catskill?

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronnie Brown [mailto:romott at adelphia.net] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 10:10 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: High Temps

Welcome Aboard!!!

Have you checked your injectors?  You could have a plugged or defective
injector on number 4.

Ronnie Brown
Cornelius, NC




More information about the Reflector mailing list