REFLECTOR: Looking for a demo in Northern Colorado

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Wed Jan 12 12:06:05 CST 2005


There's one in Greeley, Longmont and Erie.  Which one you closest to?

 

-----Original Message-----
From: steven-oakley at comcast.net [mailto:steven-oakley at comcast.net] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 10:46 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Looking for a demo in Northern Colorado

Hi,

I am new to this mailing list (been listening for about 1 week), but
have all the information packs from velocity and was wondering if there
are any Velocity owners in northern Colorado that would be willing to
give my wife and I a demo ride?

Providing "she who must be obeyed" likes the ride I will have permission
to order a Velocity SE FG, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Steve.
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list