REFLECTOR: PREVENTING DRAFTS

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Wed Feb 16 23:32:55 CST 2005


"With the nose gear down and gear doors open"
i.e.- when you are in the pattern and frigid air is pouring into the cabin.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of John Dibble
  Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 10:10 PM
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: PREVENTING DRAFTS


  I think the simplest way to seal an RG cockpit is to make a silicone seal
around the nose gear doors.  With that and a heat flap that completely
closes the oil cooler overboard air exit, you will have all the heat you
need this time of year.
  John

  Tom Martino wrote:

    With the nose gear down and gear doors open 
 how do you guys keep air
from rushing into the cockpit?

    I know I obviously have to install some kind of barrier 
 but I’m not
sure of the configuration.


    Any ideas?  Or better yet 
 any photos?


    Tom

    N173EX

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050216/c1805366/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list