REFLECTOR: PREVENTING DRAFTS

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Wed Feb 16 22:09:54 CST 2005


I think the simplest way to seal an RG cockpit is to make a silicone
seal around the nose gear doors.  With that and a heat flap that
completely closes the oil cooler overboard air exit, you will have all
the heat you need this time of year.

John

Tom Martino wrote:

> With the nose gear down and gear doors open 
 how do you guys keep air
> from rushing into the cockpit?
>
> I know I obviously have to install some kind of barrier 
 but I’m not
> sure of the configuration.
>
> Any ideas?  Or better yet 
 any photos?
>
> Tom
>
> N173EX
>
>    ----------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050216/14fd09e7/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list