REFLECTOR: EGT Temps

Sid Knox sbjknox at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 07:37:35 CDT 2005


Jim, 
I totally agree with Chuck and especially the:
"...then do a standard lean test.  This procedure is available on the GAMI website"
One thing I will add is that if, after you do the Lean Test and understand the data, you can (maybe) easily swap injectors around and see the results.  I say "maybe" because if you have the pressure shroud, you may not have access to one or more injectors.  A few years ago I balanced my injectors (being too cheap to pay GAMI to do it) and rather than remove and replace the shroud several times (no fun... even once is one time too many) I cut a small access hole over the injector.

Sid Knox
Oklahoma

Velocity    N199RS
Starduster  N666SK
KR2         N24TC
W7QJQ

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050425/5c3f8a64/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list