REFLECTOR: EGT Temps

Jim & Sharon Beck jsbeck at charter.net
Sat Apr 23 21:41:42 CDT 2005


I now have about 30 hours on my phase 1 173 RG with IO 360A1 B6 and electric MT prop It has the armpit scoops with the cooling routed to the top & then down draft. I wrote a feew months ago about cylinder head temps and the suggestion to check for leaks was the answer. all 4 cht now run below 34o and within 3 degrees of each other.
I notice that the # 3 & 4 cylinders ( closest to the firewall ) run about 70 to 80 degrees hotter than the # 1 & 2 cylinders would this be ainjector problem or possible just a hotter location in the engine compartment ! & 2 run within a few degrees of each other and 3 & 4 run about 5 degree difference.
any thoughts would be appreciated.  I bought this from Ralph Pierce, he did a nice job building it and I am having all the fun learning to fly it.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050423/687ada10/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list