REFLECTOR: cabin speaker

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 21 15:10:25 CDT 2005


I like the cabin speaker for ATIS and I fly Young Eagles.  It lets me
talk to my passengers while I instruct them in riding in a Velocity
while listening to the tower or ground without engine running or
headsets on.  I can not hear my speaker in the air.  I tried.

Rene'

 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Chuck Jensen
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 3:03 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: cabin speaker

 

I have the four headsets and no cabin speaker.  I'm not sure one could
hear it anyhow.  One change I wish I had was to power my ANRs from the
panel instead of those stupid batteries~!

 

Chuck

 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Al Gietzen
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:40 PM
To: reflector
Subject: REFLECTOR: cabin speaker

I expect to have 4 headsets, so I'm wondering if there are reasons for
wiring in a cabin speaker?

 

Al

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050421/02777aaa/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list