REFLECTOR: cabin speaker

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 20 16:43:47 CDT 2005


A cabin speaker is nice for copying ATIS before cranking up  - I had one in my 172 and strongly considered but didn't install one in my 173.


Ronnie

----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Chuck Jensen 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 5:03 PM
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: cabin speaker


  I have the four headsets and no cabin speaker.  I'm not sure one could hear it anyhow.  One change I wish I had was to power my ANRs from the panel instead of those stupid batteries~!

  Chuck

  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On Behalf Of Al Gietzen
  Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:40 PM
  To: reflector
  Subject: REFLECTOR: cabin speaker


  I expect to have 4 headsets, so I'm wondering if there are reasons for wiring in a cabin speaker?



  Al



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050420/552eccf3/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list