REFLECTOR: Tow Bars

Dave Black dvblack at comcast.net
Mon Apr 11 14:09:17 CDT 2005


Tom,


> This is something that has bugged me for a long time!  I can't find any
> tow bars that work with the Velocity.

It bugged me, too. 

> What has everyone been using?

I believe most builders use the "Pull & Kick" method of ground handling. 

Chief Aircraft sells a line of Tow Bars. They built this modified Bonanza Tow
Bar for me. It snaps into a couple of small holes I drilled in the Nose Fork.
It works great!!

As I have recently purchased the new heavier nose fork, I will soon decide if
I will relocate the Tow Bar holes to a less stressful spot in the casting.
Maybe someone can suggest where that should be.


Dave Black
Shortwing RG
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: TowBar-.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 24085 bytes
Desc: Adobe Photoshopª 3.0.4 Document
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050411/fdadd63e/TowBar--0001.jpe
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: TowBar2-.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 31778 bytes
Desc: Adobe Photoshopª 3.0.4 Document
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050411/fdadd63e/TowBar2--0001.jpe


More information about the Reflector mailing list