REFLECTOR: CANARD ATTACHMENT

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Apr 10 16:37:02 CDT 2005


It seems to me it it easier to get to the bolts via the nose hatch even 
if you don't have the removable dog house or the VBH..

With the removable dog house or VBH its a breeze to take the bolts out 
from the front.

Scott

Tom Martino wrote:

> I noticed in the Builder's Manual ... it shows the canard attach bold 
> going with the bolt heads facing forward, and nuts to the rear.
>  
> In my particular case I found it way more convenient (for clearances 
> and tool selection) to install the big bolts into the canard bulkhead 
> ... from the back ... with the nuts facing forward.
>  
> I don't think this should make a big difference ... but I want to get 
> feedback from those with more experience.
>  
> Any info will be appreciated!
>  
> Tom
> N173EX
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>


More information about the Reflector mailing list