REFLECTOR: RPM SENSING

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Sun Sep 19 18:46:14 CDT 2004


I'm about to install the crank LSE on my plane, and hook it to the Blue Mountain EFIS, and although I haven't done it yet, everything I've read indicates that the RPM output (and advance display) are independent of the input sensor, and always available.

Brett
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Tom Martino 
  To: reflector at www.tvbf.org 
  Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 5:41 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: RPM SENSING


  Anyone using an LSE Plasma II Electronic Ignition?  If so, maybe you can answer this for me:

   

  The Plasma outputs a "pulsed signal" to read RPM on an electronic tach or EFIS unit.  Does it work with the direct crank sensor on a 6-cyclinder engine?  Or do you have to use a Hall Effect sensor for the pulses to work?  

   

   

   



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040919/ebfb531e/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list